2021 Volkswagen Jetta MPG
If you’re in the market for a stylish sedan that will save you money in the long run, check out the 2021 Volkswagen Jetta. The Jetta is one of the most fuel-efficient sedans in its class, offering El Paso drivers 39 combined MPG*. Equipped with a 1.4L engine, the Jetta delivers both a money-saving and robust performance on Las Cruces, NM roads. Learn more about the Volkswagen Jetta MPG by trim level with Rudolph Volkswagen of El Paso, below!
2021 Volkswagen Jetta MPG By Trim Level
There are five Volkswagen Jetta trim levels available for the 2021 model year. The baseline Volkswagen Jetta S comes equipped with a standard six-speed manual transmission, but if you’d like to upgrade to a higher transmission, the remaining Jetta trims come standard with an eight-speed automatic transmission. No matter which of the Volkswagen Jetta configurations Albuquerque, NM drivers set their sights on, they can enjoy high fuel economy ratings. Check out the Volkswagen MPG by trim, below:
- VW Jetta S with six-speed manual transmission: 30 city/40 highway MPG*
- VW Jetta R-Line with eight-speed automatic transmission: 29 city/39 highway MPG*
- VW Jetta SE with eight-speed automatic transmission: 29 city/39 highway MPG*
- VW Jetta SEL with eight-speed automatic transmission: 29 city/39 highway MPG*
- VW Jetta SEL Premium with eight-speed automatic transmission: 29 city/39 highway MPG*
2021 Volkswagen Jetta Engine Performance
The Volkswagen Jetta delivers some of the best fuel economy ratings in its class as a non-hybrid sedan thanks to the standard 1.4L engine. This 4-cylinder engine offers commuters a smooth yet robust driving experience on a daily basis. Check out the detailed Jetta engine specs, below:
- 1.4L TSI® 16-valve DOHC in-line 4-cylinder turbocharged engine
- 30/40 city/highway MPG*
- Direct injection and intercooler
- 147 hp
- 184 lb-ft of torque
- 13.2-gallon fuel tank
- Drag coefficient of .27
Enhance Your Jetta Specs with Additional Performance Features
While the Jetta engine specs are impressive, they aren’t the only thing that helps this Volkswagen achieve its stellar mpg ratings. There’s a suite of fuel-efficient features that allow the Jetta to maximize its efficiency:
- Tiptronic®–conserves fuel with the 8-speed automatic transmission by adapting manual characteristics to the automatic gearbox. Van Horn drivers can override the automatic settings with a torque converter instead of the clutch found in the Volkswagen Jetta S manual transmission.
- Start-Stop System–boosts the Jetta MPG by automatically shutting off the engine whenever your vehicle comes to a stop. The system will re-engage the engine when you press on the gas pedal.
- XDS® Cross Differential System–applies braking pressure to the inside front wheels for sharper handling around corners. However, this feature is only available on the R-Line Jetta configuration.
- Driving Mode Selector–found in the SEL and SEL Premium Jetta configurations, you can choose between Eco, Normal, Sport, and Custom modes to maximize your Jetta fuel efficiency and better customize your drives.
Test Drive the Volkswagen Jetta Today!
The 2021 Volkswagen Jetta MPG gives drivers the opportunity to travel throughout El Paso and beyond, while still conserving considerable amounts of fuel. Contact us to arrange a test drive in your favorite Jetta configurations, and while you’re here, don’t forget to inquire about our new vehicle specials to obtain even greater savings!
More From Rudolph Volkswagen of El Paso
If you’re looking for a new ride in the Las Cruces, NM area, consider picking a Volkswagen! VW cars have long been associated with safety, reliability, and capability, and you can pick from a wide variety of crossovers, SUVs, sedans, and compact cars. One of the highlights of choosing a Volkswagen is enjoying excellent fuel efficiency on…
As a modern rendition of the iconic Volkswagen Type 2 Microbus, the 2024 Volkswagen ID. Buzz is projected to be a fusion of heart-warming nostalgia and innovation. To begin, the ID. Buzz is an electric microbus, offering a range that will carry you and your family far. Inside the VW ID. Buzz, you can…
Are you searching for a spacious SUV that can accommodate your Las Cruces, NM lifestyle? Consider the new 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan! The VW Tiguan seats up to five passengers and provides up to 65.3 cubic feet of cargo space. You can also look forward to a variety of comfort, convenience, and entertainment features that will help…